1. General information
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the general information data of this website is provided below .
The ownership of this website , www.Artplay.es, (hereinafter, Website ) is held by: Artplay Creatividad Visual, SL, provided with NIF: B64096126 and registered in the Commercial Registry of Girona, Volume 2780 Book 0 Folio 79 Section 8 Sheet GI 50224 Registration 0 Annotation 3 and whose contact details are:
- Address: C. Verema 16, nave 1 PAEC 17251 Calonge – Girona
- Contact phone: 902 992 770
- Contact email: mail@Artplay.es
2. General terms and conditions of use
Purpose of the conditions
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions ) is to regulate the access and use of the Website . For the purposes of these Conditions , the Website will be understood as : the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents ) and all those services or online resources that may be offered to Users (hereinafter, Services ).
Artplay reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated in it. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Artplay may interrupt, deactivate and / or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free without the User having to provide a consideration to be able to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided. by the access provider that the User has hired .
The use of the Contents does not require any prior subscription or registration.
Access, navigation and use of the Website , confers the condition of User , therefore, from the beginning of browsing the Website , all the Conditions established herein are accepted, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations depending on the case. Given the relevance of the foregoing, the User is recommended to read them each time they visit the Website .
The Web site of Artplay provides wide range of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to make a correct use of the Website . This responsibility will extend to:
- A use of the information, Contents and / or Services and data offered by Artplay without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions , the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may imply an injury to rights of third parties or of the same operation of the Website .
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by Artplay for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website . In any case, the User will immediately notify Artplay about any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not only, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or or passwords, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation.
- The mere access to this Website does not imply any type of commercial relationship between Artplay and the User .
- The User declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions . Therefore, the Web site of Artplay not aimed at minors. Artplay declines any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
- The Website is aimed mainly at Users residing in Spain. Artplay does not ensure that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either totally or partially. If the User resides or has his domicile in another place and decides to access and / or navigate the Website, he will do so under his own responsibility, he must ensure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation that is applicable to him, not assuming Artplay any liability that may arise from such access.
3. Access and navigation on the website : exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Artplay does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website , nor of the Contents or Services . Artplay will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website , however, it is not responsible or guarantees that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or error-free.
Neither is it responsible or guarantees that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website is free from error or causes damage to the User’s computer system (software and hardware) . In no case Artplay will be responsible for losses, damages or damages of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website , including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of virus.
Artplay is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users by improper use of this Website . In particular, it is not responsible in any way for falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
4. Links policy
It is reported that the Web site of Artplay makes or can make available to the user s connection means (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow the user s access websites belonging and / or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to facilitate Users’ search for and access to the information available on the Internet, without being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation for the visit of the themselves.
Artplay does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the products and / or services available on said linked sites.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
Artplay will in no case review or control the content of other websites, nor does it approve, examine or endorse the products and services, content, files and any other material on the aforementioned linked sites.
Artplay does not assume any responsibility for damages that may occur due to the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of the websites not managed by Artplay and that are linked on this Website .
The User or third party make a hyperlink from a website of another, different, website to the website of Artplay should know that:
- The reproduction – totally or partially – of any of the Contents and / or Services of the Website is not allowed without the express authorization of Artplay .
- Nor it does not allow any false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation on the Web site of Artplay , nor on the contents and / or services of the same.
- With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website , protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Artplay .
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Artplay and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Artplay of the contents, services and / or activities offered on said website , and vice versa.
5. Intellectual and industrial property
Artplay by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website , as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will, therefore, be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited. in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Artplay .
The User agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Artplay . You can view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User , however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website .
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, they must immediately notify Artplay through the contact information in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Notice. Legal and General Conditions of Use.
6. Legal actions, applicable legislation and jurisdiction
Artplay reserves the right to file the civil or criminal actions it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Contents , or for the breach of these Conditions .
The relationship between the User and Artplay will be governed by current regulations and applicable in the Spanish territory. If any controversy arises in relation to the interpretation and / or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their conflicts to ordinary jurisdiction, submitting to the corresponding judges and courts in accordance with the law.